You have awesome article ideas? Wanted to become a guest author and submit a guest post?
Great, you’re then more than welcome to share it with us and what’s more important with our audience.
What kind of articles we are looking for? Stay tuned and continue reading.
What are we looking for?
- our main focus is, you’ll never guess, on rainfall shower heads and everything related to them. 🙂 So yes, we’ll accept articles about bathroom too.
- how to guides, tips, lists, case studies are all acceptable content formats
- original content that hasn’t been published anywhere else. We’ll be checking the uniques before posting the article.
- we are open to republishing infographics if we like what we see and you’re willing to write an unique intro (300-500 words); you can reach out to “email@example.com” to see if we are interested
What we are NOT looking for
- highly promotional posts which only goal is to promote a product/service
- articles that are filled with keywords like “buy this”, “click here for…”
Usual reasons for declining publication
- your content is too promotional
- articles with a grammar and spelling mistakes
- poor writing style
- superficial topic coverage; just rehashing what other people wrote before you with no real insight or value
- getting frisky with the links (throwing in links towards landing pages and other promotional resources)
Content ownership and promotion
- by sending the article, you’re giving us full ownership of the content
- posts my be slightly edited from our side to adjust the tone and style witch fits better for our audience
- we will promote the posts across all of our social channels
- we encourage you to share the post on your social channels too
We are a content consumers too and we know how consuming mediocre content feels.
The content we create is how we contribute to the better Internet and it just feels awesome when we do it right.
The process of submitting the article
- send us the pitch with topic ideas on our email firstname.lastname@example.org
- if there’s any interest, expect a response up to one week after submission
- if we like your ideas, we will send you detailed guidelines that cover writing style, formatting, linking, and all other good stuff you need to know to write an article that will be a good fit for our blog
- we review all applications once or twice a week, but due to the volume of pitches we receive, we will respond only to those we want to move forward with